2019 is fast approaching, and to celebrate the Management Committee have decided to introduce a variety of special offers for New and Renewing Members of The Pheasant and Waterfowl Society of Australia!
In the not too distant past, the PWSA had very few Members. We all sat around a table, and had to get innovative. We had to develop a plan to invigorate new life into the Club. Today we can be happy to know that the Society is achieving some record Membership numbers, and coincidently seeing a surge in popularity for keeping Wildfowl in private Aviculture.
Before we get into the offers, here's some benefits to financial Membership with The Pheasant and Waterfowl Society of Australia:
- Bi-monthly Newsletters/Gazettes, packed with Club information, articles, event details, and the FeatherTrader
- Access to exclusive Member-Only areas of our Website
- Free advertising in our Bird-Keeper Database
- Bi-monthly meetings
- Aviary Tours
- Discounted Events
- Discounted supplies for Wildfowl and Poultry
- Access to freely advertise in the FeatherTrader
- Support a Not-for-Profit Society that has supported Australian private Aviculture since 1965!
Here are our Membership Offers:
Renew & Save
If you renew your Membership before the due date, you'll receive a 20% discount off of your Membership fees! Simply renew online and use the discount code: RENEWALDISCOUNT when prompted to do so.
This offer has no expiration date.
Refer & Save
If you are a current financial Member of The Pheasant & Waterfowl Society of Australia, and you refer a new Member to the Club, if they pass on your name to us we will give you one (1) month's free Membership.
This offer is unlimited and has no expiration date.
Join & Save
If you join The Pheasant & Waterfowl Society of Australia before 31/12/2018 we will provide you with the following:
- Join for twelve (12) months and receive one (1) month's free Membership
- Join for twenty-four (24) months and receive three (3) month's free Membership
This offer is only valid until 23:59 on the 31st December, 2018
To find out more information click the button below